Trumbull County Beekeepers Association Monthly Meeting Minutes ~ Feb. 14, 2016
Present at the meeting: Cliff Bequeath Blake Baldwin Nick Bohujak Greg Dubos Heather Gleason Matt Hart Scott & Michelle Hamilton Andy & Vicki Hunter Tim Kriner Brian Luoma Scott & Noah Miller Steve & Jan Pop Tim Sandor Fred Schaffer Lee Summerlin Liz, Phoenyx & Vincent Tosti New Members: Mark & Dalena Behlke Walter & Martha Allen Guests: Jerry Holko
Pledge of Allegiance
Meeting was held at the Trumbull County Ag. Bldg. In Cortland, Oh. Meeting was called to order at 2:07 PM.
Treasurers’ Report: The Treasury has a current balance of $4436.98 as of Feb. 14-2016. Two bills were submitted by Lee Summerlin for beekeeping books amounting to the sum of $217.62. Motion passed to pay these bills.
- Scholarships to be decided on at Feb. meeting. Tickets on sale for Tri-County Conference in Wooster
- Gander Mtn. Approved raffle ticket sales Feb. 6-13-20-27. T.C.B.A. Will raffle off 5 frame nuc.
- 3 Scholarships were awarded. Congratulations Phoenyx Tosti, Vincent Tosti, and Noah Miller!
- Blake Baldwin and Tim Kriner will mentor Scholars.
- 20 Tickets were sold for hive raffle. Drawing May 8th.
- Gander Mountain Grand Opening March 17th. 34 Tickets were sold Saturday Feb. 6th. Participation needed for Feb. 20th and 27th. Contact Vicki Hunter. 330-637-3303.
- Tickets should be turned in at April meeting. If anyone needs tickets contact Tim Sandor. 330-442-2346.
- Honey needed for sales at club events. Contact Lee Summerlin. 330-718-2786.
Reminder: Tickets still available for spring conference in wooster, March 5-6. Car-pools available.
50/50 Raffle was $19.00. Money was donated back to club. Thanks Brian.
Next meeting: March 13-2016 at 2:00 at the Trumbull County Ag. Bldg.
Beekeeping class followed the meeting.